Sunday, March 1, 2015

360 Magazine Take Over Recap

360 Magazine Take Over

"A day with Faith"

Model/Actress: Faith Picozzi


Spend the day with me on @360magazine Instagram Takeover! I will be posting photos all day of things I’m doing and answering any questions you have! Stay tuned ❤️ #globalsociety #360takeover #360magazine #redhead #model #actress
Good morning everyone ☀️ My name is @faithpicozzi and I will be taking over 360 Magazine’s Instagram today! Would love to hear any questions you have! This is my dog Yogi (he has an Instagram too @yo.yogi ) I get to wake up to this cute little face everyday  #360magazine #360takeover #globalsociety #faithpicozzi #model #actress @thechemicalequation
My music inspiration for the morning, Mazzy Star "Fade into you" What's your favorite song at the moment? #360magazine #360takeover #globalsociety #music #inspiration
Everyday my schedule is different, some days I have castings/auditions other days I have jobs or shoots but most days I try to play guitar at least 30min-1 hour in the morning! Music is a huge passion of mine and maybe one day I will do more with it#‎360magazine‬ ‪#‎360takeover‬ ‪#‎globalsociety‬ ‪#‎faithpicozzi‬ ‪#‎model‬ ‪#‎actress
Lunch Break! One of my favorite sushi places in LA, Sugarfish! Even better getting it to go and having a picnic on the beach like I'm doing today! Gotta love the LA weather  ‪#‎360magazine‬ ‪#‎360takeover‬ ‪#‎sushi‬ ‪#‎sugarfish‬ ‪#‎picnic‬ #LA #globalsociety
Behind the scenes polaroids from today’s shoot with @thechemicalequation I’m working on a polaroid/film book that will be out at the end of this year! ‪#‎faithpicozzi‬ ‪#‎360magazine‬ ‪#‎360takeover‬ ‪#‎globalsociety‬ ‪#‎polaroids‬ ‪#‎bts‬ ‪#‎model‬ ‪#‎actress‬ @filipandfaith @faithpicozzi
On the red carpet for Genlux Magazine Event#‎360magazine‬ ‪#‎360takeover‬ ‪#‎globalsociety‬ ‪#‎redcarpet‬ ‪#‎model‬ ‪#‎actress‬ ‪#‎faithpicozzi‬ ‪#‎genluxmagazine‬ @faithpicozzi
The covergirl @ditavonteese  at the Genlux Magazine Event tonight! Love her! This will be my last post today for the Instagram takeover. Thank you for spending the day with me! Have a wonderful night #‎360magazine‬ ‪#‎360takeover‬ ‪#‎globalsociety‬ ‪#‎genluxmagazine‬ ‪#‎event‬
@360magazine 
@360magazine  
@360magazine 


No comments:

Post a Comment